Sunday, July 10, 2011

Great Weekend

Well it has been at least a week since I posted anything here and I really have not baked anything either, cannot believe I have gone a whole week without the sound of the kitchen aid whirling away but I am hoping to come up with some new concoctions this week.

I did have a great weekend none the less, I got to spend time with my kids and their kids and it was great, Friday night the hubby and I had the grand kids, we did the McDonald's thing for dinner and our first plan was to take them to Jenkinson's to the board walk but the rain gods were not on our side so we ended up taking them to this little gaming room where they had games ( of course, hence gaming room) and they seemed to have a great time, then we came home and watched Toy Story 2 and it was wonderful. Saturday turned out to be a beautiful day so we went to the board walk and the kids played and rode rides it was terrific, I really love those little guys and I am so glad we have such fantastic family. I wish we all lived closer together but I take what I can get and will enjoy minute.

Well I am home a lone today so it is time to start the laundry and get this place cleaned up, maybe I will mess around with making gum-paste flowers or something while the wash machine does it thing. Hope everyone has a fantastic day and relaxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment