Saturday, June 25, 2011

Long Day...BUT nice!

Well I got 2 cakes out the door successfully and then spent the evening on a River Boat for a 50th Anniversary Party. It was a lovely evening, the weather was perfect, the food was good and the company was wonderful.

I am now totally exhausted and going to head off to la la land, la la land is a super duper place and I hope to spend a good 8 hours there, ha I must already be there because it is funny to think that I would stay there for 8 hours, it seems to be hard to do, the older I get the less sleep I get, What's is up with that?  I could say I am going to bed and hope to sleep like a baby but who wants to do that? They sleep about 3-4 hours and are up looking for food or attention and usually are laying in a wet diaper.

Well now I am really going, tomorrow brings a new cupcake idea and the kids, well my son, daughter-in-law and granddaughter are coming for dinner. I would love for my daughter and her family to be here also but like I said they live in another state and that is not going to happen.

Well sweet dreams everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment