Friday, June 24, 2011

Yankee Stripes

Well it is still Friday and I have been working on this graduation cake and the bottom was suppose to be white frosting with Yankee blue stripes, Oh yeah if anyone is wondering that is Yankee baseball. Well the stripes were crooked and not connecting so now the cake is entirely blue and not a Yankee baseball blue sort of a nice tropical ocean blue which would be super for the other cake I am working on but no such luck. Well now the plan is white chocolate clay fondant to cover the blue and I will use edible blue marker for the stripes and a ruler. Hmmm hoping this plan comes together. I will keep you posted if you are interested and well if your not you won't be reading this so you will have no idea I even had a dilemma. Amy if you stumble upon this information don't worry the cake will come together, they always do.

Enjoy your evening Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment