Friday, June 24, 2011

My First Blog

Well today is Friday June 24, 2011 and I decided to start blogging, not really sure what will come of this but I thought it might be fun.


I am a married mother of 2 and a grandmother of 2, My daughter gave us a beautiful little boy Elliott who is 3 and a little man already, they really do grow up way to fast and our son gave us a beautiful little girl Lily who is 2 and also a light in our lives. Unfortunately my little guy lives in another state and I do not get to see him as often as I want, our grand daughter lives about 12 minutes away and I see her  regularly but wish with all my heart we all lived closer together, I feel as though I have missed so much of grandsons life but we now have skyp and I am hoping to see him more often through that  medium.


I work full time and bake cakes and cupcakes on the side, It has become a big part of my life and I love it and wish the full time job was not needed but OH WELL!  that's life it always gets in the way of the fun things.

I am constantly looking at baking blogs and getting new ideas and inspiration, I am hoping to be able to inspire some other people with my blog to follow their dreams and their passions. To enjoy life, find their passion and go for it.

In the coming weeks I am going to try a diet and to quit smoking, if I quit smoking I will have more money to spend on baking needs. HAHA and well dieting I will give it my best shot but I keep tasting the butter cream frosting and well that is going to be a big test for me, I know the recipe is good, it is the same one every time but I still have to taste it and I don't mean a teeny bit I am talking a full finger full.

Well I hope I have peeked some of your interests to follow me and see where life leads me with my upcoming goals. Once I figure out this blog thing I will post pics of some of my cakes and cupcakes. Everyone have a joyous day and remember. Life is like a Merry-Go-Round...pick your horse and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment